DUBLIN, June 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Data center market in Spain – Analysis of investments and growth opportunities 2021-2026” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights into the impact of COVID-19 included in this report on Data Center Market in Spain.
Spain Data center market is expected to experience a CAGR of 5.40% during the period 2021-2026
Spain Data center is an emerging market experiencing increased investment over the forecast period. Major cloud service providers like Microsoft, Google, and Amazon Web Services are also investing in the country. About nine data centers are expected to be operational in the next 2-3 years. According to Uptime Institute, more than 14 data centers are Tier III certified in the country. The Spain The data center market has grown significantly, with an increase in the development of large-scale data centers and investments by cloud service providers. The increasing penetration of the Internet in Spain creates lucrative opportunities for players to grow and expand their business presence in the country.
The report examines the current scenario of the Spain Data Center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth factors, restraints and market trends. The study includes the demand and supply aspect of the market.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- In 2019, Amazon Web Service (AWS) announced a renewable energy project in Spain, allowing a power of 149 MW.
- In Spain, the cloud computing market is expected to grow by around 13% CAGR reaching $ 4.1 billion by 2026.
- DATA4, NTT, Equinix, Digital Realty (Interxion) and Nabiax are the few major investors in data centers Madrid.
- Spain is witnessing an entirely new construction that will generate strong revenues for construction suppliers.
- Merlin Properties has planned a 20 MW data center at Barcelona and Bilbao.
- In recent years, the use of 45U-48U rack units has seen an increase in the Spain data center market and is expected to grow during the forecast period.
SPAIN DATA CENTER MARKET OVERVIEW
- The growing adoption of cloud-based services and enterprise digitization involving the migration of on-premises facilities will enable the colocation services market to grow in Spain in 2021-2026.
- Internet penetration in Spain amounted to 91% in 2021. The increasing use of internet creates more data traffic, which contributes to the growth of data center facilities in the country.
- The arrival of cloud service providers like Microsoft and AWS is boosting investment in data centers in the country.
- Spain is likely to invest more $ 5 billion on 5G technology and broadband coverage by 2025.
- Merlin Properties and Edged Energy are planning to build three facilities at Madrid, Barcelona, and Bilbao. It is estimated that it will add over 85,000 square feet of data center space per facility.
- The Spanish government has pledged to install 50 GW of renewable energy by 2030 as part of its integrated national energy and climate plan.
- In 2020, the Spanish government announced an investment of $ 720 million in the development of artificial intelligence to be integrated into the data center market.
- All-flash storage vendors such as DELL, HPE, IBM, and Lenovo have a strong market share.
SPAIN LANDSCAPE OF DATA CENTER PROVIDERS
The Spain The data center market is made up of several IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors. Atos, Broadcom, Cisco System, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM, Juniper Networks, Lenovo are the main suppliers of the IT infrastructure market. New players are entering the Spain data center market due to growth opportunities. Equinix, Digital Realty (Interxion), Adam Ecotech, Nabiax, Colt DCS and Global Switch are among the main providers operating in the colocation market.
WHY BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size is available in terms of acreage, power capacity, investment, and colocation income.
- An assessment of the Spain data center investment in the market by colocation, hyperscale and enterprise operators.
- Investments in data centers in terms of area (square feet) and electrical capacity (MW) in all cities.
- A detailed study of the existing Spain data center market landscape, in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions on the Spain data center market size over the forecast period.
- Overview of existing and upcoming third-party installations in Spain
- Covered facilities (existing): 35
- Installations identified (to come): 9
- Coverage: 5+ cities
- Existing vs. coming soon (data center area)
- Existing vs. to come (IT load capacity)
- Data Center Colocation Market in Spain
- Revenue and Market Forecast (2020-2026)
- Retail colocation pricing
- Wholesale price of shared accommodation
- Classification of the Spain Data center market investments in multiple segments and sub-segments (IT, power, cooling and general construction services) with market sizing and forecasting.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and market outlook.
- Overview of the activities and product offerings of the leading IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors operating in the market
- A transparent research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. How big is the Spain data center market?
2. How many existing data centers are there in Spain?
3. What are the next installations expected in Spain during the period 2021-2026?
4. What is the growth rate of spain colocation data center market?
5. What are the factors driving the market growth in the country?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1: Existing and Upcoming Third Party Data Centers Spain
Chapter 2: Investment opportunities in Spain
Chapter 3: Data Center Colocation Market Spain
Chapter 4: Market dynamics
Chapter 5: Market segmentation
Chapter 6: Level standard
Chapter 7: Geographic segmentation
Chapter 8: Major Market Players
Chapter 9: Appendix
- Cisco System
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Juniper networks
- Facilities essential to the EYP mission
- Mercury Engineering
- PQC Power Quality Control
- Aeon Engineering
- Delta Electronics
- Piller Power Systems
- Rolls-Royce Fuel Systems
- Schneider Electric
- Vertiv Group
- Area Networks
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Digital real estate
- EQT infrastructure (EdgeConneX)
- NTT Global Data Centers
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/49ektp
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets